Wednesday, March 5, 2014

"Welcome Home"

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, 
I have kept the faith."
II Timothy 4:7




"Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.
Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed,
For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9


As a recipient of God's grace, you know that you are protected
by a loving Heavenly Father.  When you are afraid, trust in God.
When you are worried, turn your concerns over to Him.
And then, place your life in His hands.
He is your Shepherd today and throughout eternity.
Trust the Shepherd.


"To every follower of the Lord there comes a time
when the voice of God will say,
"Welcome Home."

There is a special comfort in
knowing that the words
"Welcome Home"
have been heard in Heaven,
as the beautiful memories
of  Wayne
remain here in our hearts." 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Janie, your special garden is beautiful. I pray that you find comfort from The Comforter in this garden and in every place the Lord has you. I love you. You and your love will be reunited in a blink of an eye. Hugs and pinches, Pam