Saturday, July 20, 2013

Heart & Keeper of the Home

Beach Day


Johnson's Beach House
July 27, 2013
9am - ?

Yes, it's our annual day at the beach together,
A time to get caught up, relax, have fun and fellowship!! 
Please invite your husbands to join us from 3 o'clock on
(carpooling is an option)

Bring your own snacks and drinks for the day,
 then you can grab dinner near the beach house, 
there is a new Chipotle a block away, 
pizza of course and some other choices.

(the earlier the better for parking,
 and bring quarters for the meters)

Please RSVP to my email.




2 comments:

joni said...

Anxiously waiting for pictures of the retreat ... or should I say PATIENTLY waiting? ( ... who am I kidding? ) I'm sure it was wonderful ... wish I was there :( I love and miss ALL of you beautiful ladies!! Blog away Linda!!

joni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.