Friday, July 12, 2013

the best stories never end...



est. June 2004


"Through wisdom a house is built,
And by understanding it is established;
By knowledge the rooms are filled
With all precious and pleasant riches."
Proverbs 24:3-4


 Click here for music :)





This summer Heart & Keeper of the Home is starting its
  10th
year together!
With that in mind I have some special things in store
 for the year ahead 
and a grand celebration planned for next summer!!

To start things off I have this GREAT GIVE AWAY - 

HANDMADE
CHEVRON PURSE!!



Our very own Trudy Toering donated this Chevron Purse for our drawing.
Accented with polka dots this is the perfect summer bag!



The inside has pockets, a loop for your sunglasses and velcro to close it.
The taupe color complements everything.

To be entered in the drawing for the Chevron Bag
 email me a picture of you with the number "10"
somewhere, somehow, someway in the picture!
I am excited to see everyone's creativity!!!
When I get them I will post them here!!!


Below is our first "10" picture taken at Katie B. Graduation Party!!



10 years together!

Ohhhhh, already the pictures are rolling in, 
 as you can see we are being our very resourceful selves!


We were at Mexican Kitchen.  


Ever the creative one-
However you might want to ask Christy what happened to the chips in this basket!!


I told Chrissy not to play with her food, but there is only so much I can do!!!


This picture says it all!!!!


"10"


Janie joining in the fun!!!!




Lynn and Trudy at Hobby Lobby,
I wonder if they bought those or just posed with them???
I'm never sure where I can take them...



Chevron is everywhere, I love it!!




A Look Ahead:
  H & K Beach Day 
Johnson's Beach House
 Saturday, June 27.
   More details to come.              
                           

No comments: