Thursday, August 18, 2011

Set The World On Fire



"We have shared together
the blessings of God."
Philippians 1:7



This is one of my favorite pictures of our girls,
taken at Heritage House in Riverside.
What a day it was getting us all together. Some of the aprons we're ones we'd sewn in our group, a few were borrowed or part of our collections, others were treasures passed down from one generation to the next.
All have a story to tell for sure!

As our girls are setting their world's on fire for the Lord in their places of work or school, homes, dorms or apartments - all are in places of ministry.
As I think of our girls and you I am listening to Britt Nicole's "Say It" cd.
The song I return to over and over again is "Set The World On Fire". So often I'm certain He is calling me to big and bold things (and sometimes that is the case) yet lately the Lord seems to be bringing me back again and again to do the small and simple where it quietly gets done, and I am content with that when I remember that that is where He has lead me.

from the song -

"I, I am small but
You, You are big enough
I, I am weak but
You, You are strong enough to
take my dreams
come and give them wings
Lord, with You
there's nothing I cannot do."

What's He calling you to today?



Posted by Picasa

No comments: