Monday, December 26, 2016

On the Outside Looking In


Do you have a relationship with the Lord?  If so it should make a difference in everything you do!  Elisabeth Elliott said it this way: “The fact that I’m a woman doesn’t make me a different kind of Christian, but the fact that I’m a Christian does make me a different kind of woman." I want to be that kind of woman, don't you?  If others were "peering through the window" of your heart, your thoughts, your attitude, your actions... what would they see?  If you want to be a reflection of Him spend time in the Word and in quiet time with the Lord.  Surrender your time to Him.   In this sometimes dark and daunting world you will shine brightly.  Be that bright light of encouragement, strength and joy!

"...children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world." Phil. 2:15

photo credit: Pinterest

No comments: